Those who would like to hear the Masnavi as they are reading it in Persian on a computer, verse by verse, have a number of options, some of which are suggested here:
1. Use the new Masnavi website. (Using this website supercedes the methods mentioned below from the original article.)
2. Order a DVD from Iran (which works on Windows) based on the edition of Masnavi by Mahdî âzâr Yazdî (similar to the editions by Este'lâmî, Soroush or Sobhânî) with narrations of all six books by Hosayn Âhî (Books 1 & 6) and Amîr Nûrî (Books 2, 3, 4, & 5) here.
2. Listen to Book 1, based on the Yazdî edition online, here and then open a second window for the text, based on the edition of Masnavi by Soroush, here or here. Use the "Concordance of MP3 Audio Files" (PDF -- see below) to find other selections.
THE LINK to the PDF "Concordance of MP3 Audio Files, Persian Text, and English Translation by Nicholson" is HERE.
3. Listen to Books 1-6 by downloading over a hundred MP3s in four sections narrated from the Yazdî edition here. Use the Persian text websites above for reading the Persian text, and use the PDF concordance (see below) to find the MP3 section you want.
4. Order a DVD from Iran (which works on Windows) of the edition of Masnavi by Soroush, which includes his narration of Book 2, here.